When Your Pizza Oven Arrives
- Before signing for your oven, inspect the box for any visible damage.
- In the unlikely event your oven or accessories arrive with significant damage simply refuse the shipment. Please contact your retailer or advise us immediately via email including your Sales Order # along with your complete name and shipping address including phone number at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your oven or accessories arrives with some minor damage to the carton, please mark “Received with Possible Concealed Damaged” on the bill of lading when the delivery is signed for. If upon opening and inspecting your oven or accessories, there is in fact some damage please email us a copy of the bill of lading including the “Received with possible Concealed Damaged” statement clearly visible. Also if possible please include several images to help us determine the extent of the damage.
- Depending on the extent of the damage we will arrange for a replacement part to be sent to you, usually within five (5) business days. If, in the opinion of Forno Venetzia, the issue cannot be repaired with replacement parts, we will exchange the damaged unit for a replacement.
- If the delivery is signed for without any reference on the bill of lading to the possibility of concealed damage, we consider the product delivered in good condition. Any subsequent report of damage will be deemed to have occurred after the delivery was completed and is not covered by warranty.
- If your order has no visible signs of shipping damage, open it and inspect it to ensure it is complete and received in good condition. THIS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER.
- If we do not receive any report of missing parts or accessories within 48 hours of signing for your order, it will be deemed to have been delivered complete and in good condition.
Keep All Packaging Information
Please keep all packaging materials in case the product has to be returned. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that any returned product is adequately packaged and protected from further damage during the return. Any damage from inadequate packaging will result in additional charges and/or re-stocking fees.