Peanut Crusted Rack of Lamb
- 2 racks of lamb
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 tbsp rosemary chopped
- 1 tbsp soy
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock reduction
Sauce for coating after searing
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp hoisin
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- Combined all of the ingredients above and marinade the rack of lamb for at least one day.
- In a small pot sweat onion and garlic
- Add the rest of the ingredients and reduce until it becomes almost like a paste. Set aside.
- Sear the rack of lamb until golden brown, let cool and then rub the rack of lamb with the peanut paste and cook to desired temperature.
- When it is almost done, press it in the crushed nuts and serve.